Thursday, October 23, 2008

Women Enjoy Crossdressers


I wear satin panties 24/7 and wear nighties to bed every night. It is so much fun to go shopping for new panties and lingerie, especially when I am allowed to try them on in the dressing room. I have had several women ask me why I wear panties, and I tell them that they are so much more comfortable than men’s briefs and they are so much sexier, too. I have actually had at least two women buy panties for their husbands to wear and then return to buy them an entire wardrobe of panties and lingerie. I recently had stomach by-pass surgery. I have lost one hundred pounds in the past four months and had to buy all new panties. What a thrill. I have gone from a size fifteen panty to a size ten panty. I and am looking forward to the day when I will be able to shop at a local lingerie shop and try on the sexy things that they sell. In fact, I have already talked to the manager of the local store. She told me to make sure that I see her so that she can help me pick out the items and help me in the dressing room to make sure that they fit properly. She said that she loves to dress men in lingerie! So, if there are any of you men out there that have never tried wearing panties, give it a try. They really are very comfortable. And, by the way, I am strictly heterosexual

No comments: