Thursday, October 23, 2008

Girlfriend Likes Me Crossdressing


I've been crossdressing in some form ever since I tried on tights when I was about nine. I was immediately fascinated by the look and feel of them on my legs. After that, I would wear my mum/sister’s tights whenever I could. The first time I came, I was wearing my sister’s sheer navy tights and barely touched myself before I found myself completing in them! Gradually, I started to wear other things like panties, bras, and skirts. When I went to college, I was able to start getting more clothing. Now, I have a good collection of female clothing, lingerie and heels. Hosiery is still my biggest fetish. It just turns me on so much to feel smooth stockings or tights on my legs. I have a girlfriend who knows about my fetish, she enjoys dressing me and buying me sexy outfits. When I cross-dress, I think of myself as Tina and love to take photos of myself en femme, click on the picture to see more of my pictures.

2 comments:

magic said...

wow I think that's great I do wish I could find a women that would do this with all the time. you have a great life style .

magic said...

I would like to find a women that likes dross dressing men