Thursday, October 23, 2008

Girls Like Panty Guys


I am as straight as can be, but let’s get down to it. I was watching my mom’s friend’s house for a week while she was on vacation. So, I thought nothing of it and volunteered since she was thirty-two and a ten out of ten. The first couple of days went by with nothing going on. The third day came, and I decided to go in her room and look around. What I found was the best collection of dresses, lingerie, and swimsuits ever. She had everything. I stripped down and put on a bra, panties, and a light blue prom-looking dress along with four-inch heels and lipstick. I was so excited and spent the next seventy-two hours in nothing but her clothes. The day she came home, I was in her black bikini and heels. She was stunned as I was trying to take off the bikini. She ordered me to stop and go into her bedroom. She then told me to remove the bikini and heels. She then ordered me to put on a red bra, boy-shorts, panties, and a garter belt along with six-inch heels and a black dress. As she applied my lipstick and makeup, I was really hot. After putting a blonde wig on me, she took a roll of pictures of me in the dress and the lingerie I had on. Since that day, I go to her place about four days a week. When I’m there, I am her she-male. I show up, and she has my attire laid out for me from maid’s outfits to evening gowns to wearing her bikinis at poolside. I get rewarded with great sex at the end of the week, which she does all the work since I’m always handcuffed to the bedposts. She has since told my mom about this, and she fully supports it. She buys me women’s clothing for my birthday and Christmas. I couldn’t love life any more than I do now.

No comments: